Employed by Wunderman Thompson Switzerland, you will work for our client Microsoft Switzerland. You’ll be part of the local squad as well as the broad, international, multidisciplinary Wunderman Thompson team working with Microsoft, one of today’s top tech companies worldwide.
MARKETING COORDINATOR FOR WORKSHOPS 100% (ALL)
THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE IN FOR:
- Help Microsoft’s Marketing and Sales teams deliver business impact with their digital and in person, hands-on workshops
- Collaborate closely with Microsoft stakeholders and external Microsoft partners
- Drive attendance for each session as well as guarantee a continuous customer journey with your marketing activities
- Work very closely with relevant stakeholders of each solutions area to ensure key accounts are targeted and invited to the workshops
- You’ll be managing the logistics – i.e: creation of registration page, creation of internal invitation templates, coordination of internal and external speaker, booking workshop rooms and coordinating catering offers through the marketing service tool
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an individual who has an appreciation for marketing automation and digital events. The right candidate should be
- a proactive team player who is able to work under their own initiative
- work detail oriented while managing large volume of tasks simultaneously
- has the ability to work under pressure and knows to prioritize
- has good project and stakeholder management skills
- has proficient written and oral English skills, French being a plus
Do you feel addressed? Then apply online now. We look forward to you!